Thursday, March 15, 2012

Air soft guns

So the new rage today are the air soft guns. I see kids running around with these large guns shooting at each other having an "air soft gun war". This has certainly made a lot of moms in the neighborhood nervous as we all have little kids playing outside and these 10 nand 11 year old boys are shooting at each other. Personally I think that they should not be allowed to have them at this age. What happened to the good old Nerf guns? What, they don't look like real guns, aren't heavy like a real gun, and don't hurt like the air soft so why bother playing with them? I think there is something wrong with kids today having to "gear up" just to play with these weapons which is exactly what they are. What is even more interesting is to see the diversity of the kids who have them. From good old church going law abiding parents to parents who let there kids do what ever they want. These things are not cheap either. They run over $100 per gun plus the gear. I think I can find better ways to spend my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment